A sub-optimal organization can hobble even the greatest strategy.
We help customers design and enable great organizations, ready to implement their strategies and achieve their missions. Our diverse experience includes more than 250 organizational projects across emerging, midsize, and large biopharma companies.
Those projects are equally distributed among the three key service areas listed below, as customers often leverage our expertise from the strategy phase through design, implementation, and change management.
Functional Area Strategy and Effectiveness
We help our clients focus on the right business priorities and work collaboratively to minimize internal friction and maximize impact. Offerings include:
- Business Needs Identification and Prioritization
- Vision / Mission Definition
- Objectives, Strategies, and Tactics Development
- Resource and Capability Planning
- Governance, Process, and Ways of Working Definition
- Risk Mitigation Planning
Organizational Model Design
Our team helps customers design organizational models that can effectively execute strategy, maximize team strengths, and flexibly adapt. Offerings include:
- Requirements and Gap Analysis
- Guiding Principles / Criteria
- Model Identification and Comparison
- Detailed Model Definition
- Change and Risk Planning
- Transition Change Management
Too often, organizational transformations fail to meet expectations. We enable effective organizational change with a clear strategy and methodical approach from initiation through implementation. Our goal is to help create a successful “change ecosystem” with a clear vision, comprehensive buy-in and communication, and tailored training. Offerings include:
- Change Definition and Impact / Risk Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement Objectives, Challenges, Strategies, and Tactics
- Stakeholder Engagement Support
- Change Governance, Tracking, and Post-Change Reflection
Contact Us to learn more.