2022 will be another busy year for the oncology market, full of more innovation, competitive disruption, and regulatory intrigue. In this paper, our team explores five key trends for 2022:
- Significant broadening of the checkpoint inhibitor market
- Continued growth of radiopharmaceuticals
- Time in the spotlight for allogeneic therapies (in particular, natural-killer (NK)-cell directed therapies)
- Emergence of bi-specific antibodies as competitors to CAR-T therapies
- Growing regulatory scrutiny for oncology medicines
Along the way, we also offer some predictions for the year.